The Davao Crocodile Park is an establishment that showcases a ‘state of the art’ crocodile farming system in the Philippines.
It has the most recent crocodile farm design equipped with modern facilities and equipment.
The purposes of this establishment are as follows:
- Public viewing and entertainment
- Venue for educational tours
- Promotion of public awareness through regular lectures
- Conservation of crocodiles and other wildlife animals and
- Acts as a field laboratory for students in Biology, Zoology, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine as well as for wildlife animal enthusiasts.
Young and old folks will certainly enjoy Davao Crocodile Park’s spectacular shows, featuring none other than impressive but equally fearsome crocodiles.
Brace yourself and take on a close encounter with these lovely creatures in the Crocodile Feeding and Crocodile Dancing shows.
Be amazed with the skeletal display of these striking reptiles while you and your kids learn tidbits of facts at the The Wild Museum. Get to know more about their habitat and know how they interact with others in this educational trip.
Hoping to disseminate awareness on taking good care of crocodiles and the wildlife in general, the Davao Crocodile Park established to reach families in urban areas, who often times forget about the importance of having a balanced ecosystem.
The Davao Crocodile Park is one of the top tourist spots of Davao City.
To book your Davao City Tour, click here.